Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Watch TV Online

Have you considered ditching your cable or satellite TV provider and just watched TV online?  This sounds good in theory, but can you actually find the programming that you want online?


Join Amazon Prime - Watch Over 40,000 Movies

We are getting ever closer to the point where the internet is the sole entertainment and information provider. Like most people, I am always looking for a way to save a few bucks.  Kicking my cable bill to the curb would be sweet.  But I like to watch a few TV shows.  I decided to see if I could still get my programming without cable.  Here is the list of online tv content providers I was able to come up with.  If you have any good options that I am missing, please leave me a comment.

Here is the list of free online television providers that I found.

Hulu TV
Hulu is free, but has a limited number of television episodes.  Hulu is a teaser for Hulu Plus which has an expanded episode list for $7.99 per month.  You can use the one free week trial prior to committing to the Hulu plus price.

Youtube Television
Youtube is Free.  So you thought that Youtube was just for dancing cat videos didn't you?  Not anymore. Now you can view a variety of television shows like Family Guy, Falling Skies and How I Met your Mother. The best thing about Youtube is the fact that you can access it on any platform.  They have been around for a long time and know who to deliver streaming video.

ITV Player
Some limited episodes for free.  Other episodes available for rent.

Cinemanow Brought to you by the nice people at Best Buy.  Some shows for free.  Others for rent.

Broadcasters with online content


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Currently at this point of time you can watch Hulu,TruTV,youtube,netflix and other restricted contents from any part of the world by using a DNS service rather than a VPN. It is much faster than any vpn service. Currently I am using Smart DNS Proxy and the url is http://www.thebowrain.com/smartdnsproxy
They are providing 14 days free trial for checking.
VPN reduces bandwidth speed by 40-50% whereas DNS service loses around 10-15% bandwidth speed.

I also found out a new dns service which seems is fully free but personally have not checked its service and the url of the service is
http://flixhelper.com"

Look into my blog ... sign up hulu plus