Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot is Real

It has been widely reported today in all of the major media outlets that two men from Georgia have for the first time ever recovered the body of a deceased bigfoot. Seriously?

I say what is the big deal? In Alabama, we see big foot all the time. He works in the 7-11 down the street. He's not the friendliest fellow, but I can't say anything bad about him. And come to mention it, I've never once heard him mention any kin folk from over in Georgia.

Matt Whitton and Rick Dyer say they stumbled across the 2.3m-high (7ft 7in), 226kg (500 pound) corpse in a wood in the north of the state in June.

A photograph on the men's website shows what appears to be the body of a large, hairy creature with an ape-like face. Bigfoot experts reacted suspiciously to the men's press conference claims. I'm not sure what surprises me more, the fact there are bigfoot experts or the fact that reputable news organizations are falling all over themselves to interview these folks. I guess that everyone has a reasonable expectation to 15 minutes of fame, but I think these guys are getting just a bit more than their fair share.

Anyway, I need to get on down to the 7-11 and ask BF what he thinks about all this.

Other Articles about Legends and Conspiracy Theories.

No comments: