Saturday, August 01, 2009

Yard Sale

Molly: I think we should do a yard sale.

Jake: I am not doing a yard sale. If you want to sell things, put them on EBAY.

Molly: I already paid for the ad in the newspaper. We are having a yard sale.

Jake: Whatever, I'm not helping.

Molly: Can you help me move my tables and things outside for the yard sale?

Jake: Grumble, Grumble, Grumble...........

-~-~ Flash forward in time -~-~

Molly: Can you help me move my things back into the house?

Jake: Why do you still have so much stuff left? Did you make enough to pay for the ad in the newspaper.

Molly: Shut up!

Jake: Can we do EBAY next year or just donate the stuff to a homeless shelter? At least we could get a receipt for the donation.

Molly: Shut up!

Jake: Grumble, Grumble, Grumble...........................

1 comment:

miss.luig said...

waaahahahahaha!