Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Snow Art

Today at the little cabin on the edge of the Pohick National Forest the snow started to melt off a little bit. With the bit that was left though, Princess YellowHair decided to try her hand at a little snow sculpture. She titled this work of art "Frederick" and added a disclaimer that any similarities between "Frederick" and King Jake were purely coincidental. Hmmm.... As I didn't have lunch today, I briefly considered eating the candy bits off of Frederick's face. But Princess YellowHair probably wouldn't appreciate that. I guess I will just have to suffer for the "Art". I've heard of starving artists, but who ever heard of starving parents of artists.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that the round shape of the center portion of the sculpture and King Jake is purely coincidental. Withdrawl of chocolate from the treasury, stealing candy from the mouth of a snowman that is melting away to nothing, you should be ashamed of yourself. Nice snow art Yellow Hair. Keep an eye on King Jake he oppresses Pohick mice.