Thursday, March 16, 2006

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl - Episode 22

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl were caught off guard when the Leprechaun King's brother Enrich the Terrible I showed up just as they were preparing to take him to jail.

Leprechaun King: Go ahead Enrich. Show these so called super heros the true power of the leprechaun.

Enrich the Terrible I produces a huge mind control ray and zaps StarrySpark and Grocery Girl.

Enrich: I think it will take more than a disco ball to stop MY mind control ray.

Leprechaun King: excellent job Enrich. With StarrySpark and Grocery Girl out of the way, I can now proceed with my plans for world domination mixed with random acts of evil. No one can stop me.... I mean us.

Can anyone save the super sisters? Where was Enrich toting that big mind control ray anyway? Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of StarrySpark and Grocery Girl. Episode 23 - Call for Help.

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl Episode Guide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Smoly! Would you look at that? Looks like their gooses are cooked. That’s what they get messing with Leprechauns on St Patrick’s Day. I bet they are seeing blue stars now. How about a nice Green Milk Shake Superdunces? I love the look of terror on their faces. Sing along with me to the beat of YMCA…



Young Superheroes - there's no need to feel down
I said - young girls, pick yourself off the ground
I said - young girls, 'cause your in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy

Young girls - there's a place you can go
I said - young girls, when you're short on your dough
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to drink – The – Green – Milk - Shakes.
It's fun to drink – The – Green – Milk - Shakes.

I think you get the picture. What can I say, they were the ones that busted out the disco ball, I just had to finish it.



Look over there! Is that a rainbow? Ha! No, its Enrich’s super duper mind control ray. I bet with the Supergirls out of commission the Leprechaun brothers are going to Paint the town of Opolis green. I love green eggs and ham Sam I am. How about a nice green beer? Nope, never control minds under the influence.