Tuesday, March 28, 2006

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl - Episode 33

At a top secret super villain confinement facility the Leprechaun King and his brother Enrich the Terrible I are getting acquainted with their new home away from home.

Enrich (Singing): No body knows the trouble I've seen......No body knows my sorrow.........

Leprechaun King: PLEASE ENRICH! I can not think with all of that infernal singing.

Enrich: You have no one to blame but yourself my brother.

Leprechaun King: That is where you are wrong Enrich. My diabolical plans for world domination mixed with random acts of evil would have easily succeeded had in not been for those meddlesome do-gooders StarrySpark and Grocery Girl along with all of their little super friends.

Enrich: I suppose we might as well settle in. It doesn't look like we are going anywhere soon.

Leprechaun King: Don't be so sure Enrich. They let prisoners have access to computers. We have friends in evil places. Just because we are in here doesn't mean that we can't reach out and touch those so called super sisters. They will never be able to rest because I will be coordinating the efforts of all of the world's most feared super villains. Then it will be my turn to laugh StarrySpark and Grocery Girl! HA HA HA HA HA...............

Is this the end of the road for the Leprechaun King and his brother Enrich the Terrible I? Will StarrySpark and Grocery Girl be able to defeat the collective efforts of the world's most feared super villains? Will Enrich become the lead singer in the jail house band? Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of StarrySpark and Grocery Girl.

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl Episode Guide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three hots and a cot, everyone telling you what to do, when to do It, and how to do it, wow! Sounds like boot camp to me. I bet the first thing they do is make cool personalized license plates for their Leprechaun burners, formulate their next plan for world domination with random acts of evil, and outsource the execution to some evil doers in India like Hewlett Packard does for their computer support. Oh yea! This is far from over. I am anxiously awaiting “The Return of the Leprechaun Brothers”. There time slot will probably be followed by the Mickey Mouse Club.