Friday, March 24, 2006

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl - Episode 30

The Leprechaun King and his brother Enrich the Terrible I have become momentarily incapacitated after being attacked by a freak swarm of killer bees. During the ruckus they have dropped the control for their OMEGA doomsday satellite.

StarrySpark: Quick Grocery Girl retrieve the remote control for the OMEGA satellite.

Grocery Girl: Let me pull another trick out of my shopping bag. Oops, I was going for hot dogs. I guess I was a little off. Hmmmm....I wonder....It's worth a try. OK puppy, fetch the remote....go ahead fetch the remote.

Will the hot dog save the day? Will StarrySpark and Grocery Girl be able to deactivate the OMEGA doomsday satellite before the Leprechaun King and his brother Enrich the terrible I can recover from their insect ordeal? Will Grocery Girl find a puppy surprise the next time she reaches into her shopping bag? Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of StarrySpark and Grocery Girl. Episode 31 - The benefit of video games.

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl Episode Guide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute; Grocery Girl is allergic to dogs. She is going to start sneezing and break her side kicks concentration and the laser beam force field is going to be broke and you all know what that means. Green Milkshakes for the Superbrats, I would like to know what the heck a hot dog was going to do for them anyhow. Grocery Girl could roast it with the help of SnappySparks laser vision. Then they could have a wiener with their Shakes, would you like to super size it girls? Or how about some more fries with your next shake?