Tuesday, March 21, 2006

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl - Episode 27


Meanwhile, back on Earth, StarrySpark and Grocery Girl have taken advantage of the fact that the Leprechaun King and his brother Enrich the Terrible I have been distracted by their super hero friends and the beginning of Operation OMEGA.

Grocery Girl: Good Job StarrySpark. I didn't even know that you could use your laser vision to shield us from the Leprechaun King's mind control ray.

StarrySpark: Neither did I. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up though. If you have anything in your bag of tricks, now would be the time to pull it out.

Will the super sisters come up with a plan? Will Grocery Girl be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat? Does StarrySpark's laser vision run on Eveready Batteries? Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting episode of StarrySpark and Grocery Girl. Episode 28 - Honey Do List.

StarrySpark and Grocery Girl Episode Guide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy I hope StarySpark has been eating her carrots. I don’t see an energizer bunny marching around the alley for an extra set of batteries. Quit delaying the inevitable, you’re doomed to drinking Green Milkshakes. It’s like paying the rent and taxes, it stinks but you got to do what you got to do. Boy this is like burning ants with a magnifying glass. I bet shopping girl can pull a Green Milkshake out of her shopping bag. Rabbit ha, how about a nice big branch of broccoli, anyone got dip? What’s that, apocalypse now “This is the end, my only friend the end…” As the Leprechaun King says “I love the smell of mind control ray breaking down a laser shields, Smells like” “Victory.” Just give up your going to need your strength to drink those Green Milkshakes. Even Green piece is advocating Green Milkshakes for everyone. You don’t have to abandon the do good persona; you could save someone’s Green Milkshake from spilling or give them yours while you get another one for yourself, Nerd. I love happy endings.

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! It's easy to see that OMEGA has already affected some poor people. Listen, you brainwashed ninnymuggin! We're not giving up! You don't know what you're saying! Green milkshakes are bad...gross...disgusting. Yes, my dear anonymous friend, I have been eating my carrots, and I'll be able to hold this up at least until tomorrow's episode. If there's any shred of sanity left in your poor, OMEGA-ed brain, look up Greenshakes Anonymous Intervention Program. It will do you a world of good.